Thursday, August 2, 2007

MDMC2007 Day 3

Well, we really rocked today! Marcia and Elaine cut minutes off of the script. I did the narration and Marcia and Elaine worked on the Audacity editing. Al stopped by to give an additional 20 second sound bite that we really needed. By 4:00 we were 95% done. Elaine composed our lead in music, which she will add tonight.

In the mean time, Sonja attended breakout sessions on Movie Maker and Pinnacle that she found very helpful. She was feeling good about finishing the movie tonight. I thought she went out of her way to get extra pictures, including driving to the address where the original Sully Watson house once stood, to take a picture of what is there today. I'm eager to see the movie!

I think what really made a difference was that Tammy S. talked to us about what we needed to be doing. I had thought, (maybe we all did?) that we had to have pictures in our podcast --slideshow if not video. That was really what had me in a panic, because having enough pictures or timing them to our audio would have been difficult and time consuming. Audio only is so much easier.

All the pictures we were taking will be going to our movie. --That's easier too, I think. It's all downhill from here.

No comments: