Friday, August 3, 2007

Day 4: The End is Near

Well its the last day of the conference, and the first time I've actually been able to connect to the internet. Elaine and Marcia are putting final touches to the podcast. We're in good shape. Sonja, unfortunately, is home with sick children and no babysitter. She has the movie and the standards done, she tried emailing them, but of course, the movie file is too big.
She said she'll try to get here by 11 a.m. If she can't make it, I could throw together some kind of a photostory but I don't have all the pics.

I'm please to be able to attend the Audacity breakout session today. I didn't have it loaded on my borrowed laptop, but Tammy S. got me going on that as well.

We are suddenly so relaxed. Elaine and Marcia have time to go to the IMAX movie.

Wonderful sweets from Elaine this a.m. Food has been too good here.

2 comments:

Tammy Lind said...

Thanks for the delicious breakfast, Elaine!! That was so nice of you!!

Tammy said...

You did it! Way to go. I loved your podcast. I think it was one of the best ones produced at the conference.